The Importance of a Person’s Smile
Proper dental health care is important if you want to maintain a great smile and healthy body. Well maintained teeth will ensure your confidence is intact and that your body isn’t constantly exposed to bacteria that starts in the mouth. Fortunately, there are solutions that can restore the health and look of your smile in a great way so you can look forward to every new day with a beautiful smile on your face.
There are different dental procedures available are aimed at restoring a great smile. A few of them are:
- Maintaining your dental hygiene at home, and consistently attending your routine dental visits, is of utmost importance. Doing this will ensure your smile stays healthy and intact.
- Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that can turn a good smile into an impressive smile. It is safe and effectively makes a person’s teeth look healthier. Whiter teeth also make people look happier.
- Crowns provide new life to a broken or otherwise compromised tooth. This procedure can be performed in one appointment due to our new E4D Tooth Scanning and Milling station. Natural, realistic looking crowns can be made in our office and there is no need for a temporary in most cases.
- Veneers are an excellent way to cover and protect teeth that have been cracked or stained, or misaligned, and will enable you to restore the natural look and appearance of a great smile.
- White cavity fillings are used to restore the structure of the tooth and stop decay, and they are virtually undetectable because of our ability to match the color of the filling to the affected tooth.
- Dental Implants are strong and durable and help restore the function of a missing tooth or teeth. The restorations we place on dental implants are realistic and lifelike. Once the procedure is complete, many patients exclaim that their new restorations feel like real teeth.
- Dentures will be customized to the situation of the patient. We can make an excellent denture that looks real and will help restore function for a more comfortable, healthy lifestyle.
Whatever the procedure, we can help you give your teeth the care they need. These are only a few dental procedures we offer. If you have any questions or to schedule a dental appointment or consultation, please call us at 713-789-8680. We look forward to serving your dental needs.